Thursday, July 28, 2022

My Mother Meets A Great Grandson

 


Song:  Hot Fun In The Summertime

Group:  Sly and the Family Stone



My elder sister held a BBQ for everyone at her place.

As her youngest son and his family live a few hours away...
this was our first time to meet the son of my elder sister's youngest son.







My mother ate grilled trout.


Little JJ loved his mother's cooking.

She makes his food fresh and nutritious.





A little summertime fun for JJ.

Little JJ reminds me of my son, Alex, when he was JJ's age.





4 comments:

  1. Love the family! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to meet little JJ. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to get together with family and meet the newest addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun day for all.

    ReplyDelete