Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Backyard Firelight Dinner



Song:  Beautiful Freedom

Group:  Bruton Music




It was a nice night to eat dinner outside in my mother's backyard.

I started a small fire in the fire pit...
and I turned on the waterfall...
both of which had added a nice touch to the backyard dinner.



The view of the mountain is usually crystal clear...
however, there are some forest fires in California right now...
and the smoke from them filters in to Reno at times.







I had merely baked these baby back BBQ ribs for a short period of time...
and we were all set for dinner.



This was our view of the fire pit and the waterfall.

I had installed a photoelectric operated outdoor lighting system...
and a remote control on the waterfall so my mother could enjoy her waterfall 
whenever she wishes.



After we finished dinner...
my mother had given Hana some leftovers from the ribs.




Hana waited patiently until we were done...
and she then retired inside to the sofa.



My mother and I had savored the meal and relaxed on the outdoor dinning setup
until it got dark.

We watched the stars for a bit...
and we then cleaned up.

I then put on a Korean Drama for my mother...
and I went home for the night.

As the weather is nice almost every night...
we will often drink coffee...
or eat noodles, outdoors...
 while we take in the ambiance under the stars 
and with full view, and in earshot, of the relaxing sound
 of the tumbling water of the waterfall.








No comments:

Post a Comment