Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Korean BBQ / A New Korean Drama


A song from Secret Garden

(this song was actually used as the main theme in a Korean Drama).



I took my mother out to the same Korean BBQ that I had taken my family to...
just a couple of days prior.



My mother and I are very similar in many ways.

We both have high metabolic rates...
and so, we both love to eat...
and we both love watching Korean dramas.



These were just the beginning dishes.

We had many...many more.





My mother had eaten two bowls of the absolutely delicious seafood and tofu soup...
and she had four bowls of rice...
along with many helpings of Bulgogi and shrimp.

Even at 77 yrs of age...
my mother can almost eat as much as I can.

She has always eaten a lot of food.



IIJI 4 is a new restaurant just a few miles from home.

It is a great Korean BBQ place that has all you can eat goodness for under $20.00 at lunch.

We ate until we both waddled out.


I took my mother to her home...
and we just relaxed for hours as we watched many episodes of Korean dramas...
while sipping on a large cup of Vietnamese style coffee.

Hana (my mother's dog) always enjoys relaxing with us on the sofa.
She loves lying her head on a pillow and looking at the TV as we watch it.

My mother and I also have the same thoughts towards animals.

They are not just 'pets'...
they are family.

No things are more pure of heart
than children and animals...
and no animals are more pure of heart than dogs.



We watched the last episodes of the Korean drama...
'The Master's Sun'

(it was a very good drama with a very good ending...
it is a must see).


We then started watching another drama...
'My Love From Another Star'.

Although I have already seen both of these dramas...
I have seen many dramas more than once.

They offer such a great emotional ride...
I just have to revisit them every few years.

If you have never seen a Korean Drama...
look at my previous article for a list of must sees.














No comments:

Post a Comment