Sunday, February 26, 2017

Pizza And Movie Night


Song:  Good Vibrations

Group:  The Beach Boys


Today...
I had decided to make it Pizza and Movie night at my mother's.

On the way to pick up a cook at home pizza...
there was a herd of deer crossing the road not too far from home.


Although it is not unusual to see an occasional deer or two in the neighborhood...
this is the first time I had seen a whole herd of them wandering around.










I had pulled on to the side of the road to take these pictures.

I then continued on to pick up the cook at home pizza.


They pull out the raw dough on a cooking safe plater...
and put on the sauce and toppings for you while you wait.

You then take it home and bake it for 17 or so minutes.

Although, neither my mother, nor I, usually drink sodas...
Root Beer goes well with pizza...since she had run out of O'doul's.


17 minutes at 425...


and the pizza is ready to eat.




Pizza with a fork.
I say it takes out half the fun  :)


My mother feeds the wild rabbits in her backyard every night during winter.


You can see the rabbit hop prints in the snow.



My mother gives them a healthful combination of greens and carrots.


It was then...
movie time.


The movie I had put on was...
Oblivion.


Hana will follow us to each room we go...
and she looks for...and takes...
the best seat in the house  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment