Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Piece Of BBQ Heaven - Famous Dave's



Song:  Mississippi Queen

Group:  Mountain


I had chosen this song to match the saucy spiciness of this great BBQ place.




It was the first time we had gone here.

Last week, my mother and I had gone out to eat at another restaurant adjacent to this one
(I had forgotten my camera the last time).

I had seen this one...
so I told my mother that we would go to this one next...
and we are both glad we had.


The waitress brought out some BBQ chips and she had placed a sample of the different 
sauces available on the plate.  We both liked the standard sauce the most.


We had gotten a sampler BBQ plate with the most popular pieces of meats on it.

On the left is the BBQ pulled pork.
It was juicy and great tasting.

The BBQ chicken was also so juicy and tender...
and it was the best I have ever eaten.

The BBQ pork ribs had a wonderful full flavored smokiness to them...
and in combination with the BBQ sauce...
they were, again, the best I have ever had.

Even the french fries were the best.
They were country cut and the inside of each one was fluffy...
just the way I love them.


Although my mother is 78 years old...
she still loves to eat.

She almost eats as much as do I...
and we both love to try new places to eat.


The beer we always drink is Odoul's...
it is a non-alcohol beer.



I put on some extra original sauce on the ribs (Rich and Sassy).


We had to stop at this point...
and pack up the rest for my mother to take home for later.



We did, however, share a dessert of bread pudding and vanilla bean ice cream.


Anytime we feel like excellent BBQ...
we will always go back to Famous Dave's.










No comments:

Post a Comment