Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Super Thai Chicken Salad


Song:  Into The West

Piano cover artist:  Calikokat103


This super Thai Chicken Salad is a meal by itself.

These ingredients will make a meal for a family of five.



You will want to get your favorite Thai Peanut sauce for the dressing.


Put in your favorite salad greens.


Cut up the multi colored peppers and put them in.



Wash the tomatoes...
and place them in the mixing bowl.




We used 5 avocados.




My mother then washed the cutting board.



And then diced up one whole onion.




We used a whole rotisserie chicken.

They only cost $6 - $7 at almost any grocery store.

You simply cannot buy a whole chicken and make it yourself...
any cheaper...or any more delicious.



Simply shred the meat and place it into the mixing bowl.


All of the leftovers I fed to Hana.

She loves chicken night  :)


This was before the mixing.


And afterwards.


I baked some garlic bread.

This box of 8 slices goes for approximately $2.50 to $3.00.



I bowled the salad...
and waited for the bread to brown (about 5 minutes).



This was how much was left over.

We will finish it off on the morrow.


We added the dressing...


and stirred well.


We each had a large glass of this pomegranate juice with our meal.


My mother and I love good salads.



My mother had eaten all of her supper.

She can eat a lot when she is hungry.


And Hana finished off all of the chicken remainders...
with great relish.

Hana often sits like a lady when I feed her by hand  :)


Tomorrow...
I plan to steam some gyoza to go with the rest of the salad.

My mother is looking forwards to it.


-----------

Large helpings of vegetables and fruits are essential for vibrant health.

This was just another way to make them delicious to consume.
















2 comments:

  1. Nice looking salad... healthy and delicious! Ha, I'm sure Hana loves chicken night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana wags her tail in wild anticipation whenever she smells chicken. She knows she is going to have a royal feast. :)

    ReplyDelete