Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving At My Mother's


Song:  The Air That I Breathe

Group:  The Hollies



My mother had just gotten back from staying at my younger sister's house 
in California.

My younger sister will be staying at my mother's house until tomorrow.

My mother really enjoyed having someone stay with her 24 hours a day.

My younger sister took her clothes shopping...
so now, my mother has many more clothes to wear.

She would never buy clothes whenever I took her shopping.

I guess when women get together...
they feel more comfortable in their shopping.



My younger sister cooked a traditional Thanksgiving meal for my mother.


Alex and I spent a couple of hours at my mother's house for Thanksgiving.





My mother enjoyed the meal...
and she will be enjoying the leftovers for quite sometime.




We had sweet potato pie for dessert.


Alex then enjoyed time alone in my mother's relaxation room.


So long as Alex has his iPad...
and internet connection...
he is happy  :)


My mother enjoyed her Thanksgiving with some of her family with her.

---------

I had just come back from my mother's on the day after Thanksgiving.

My younger sister and my mother had been eating leftovers all day long.

As for me...
I won't be eating turkey much...
however...
I know Hana will be eating well until the turkey is gone  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment