Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Another House Property For My Mother


Song:  Clocks

Group: Coldplay


The house my mother had been waiting to have built
as a new rental unit to add to her rental properties...
had just been finished.

My sisters...my elder sister's husband...
my mother's realtor...and I...
just did the final walkthrough in preparation
for the final closing signing in a day or two.


When I had first seen the model of this house many months ago...
I knew I had found a winner.

I had my mother visit...
and I had told my elder sister about this new development.

Both loved the homes.

My elder sister had purchased her new home just two houses down from my mother's.

My elder sister's home is still in the process of being built
(pictures of it at the end of the article).


----------------


Although I must still coordinate with the landscaper to have the backyard completed...
the process shouldn't take so long once we agree on the plan.



My mother's new rental property is a beautiful modern styled 3 bedroom / 3 full bath...
3 car garage home...with full mountain views from all the rooms.






I love the tall and well windowed covered entry way.


The inside of the house is very open and well lit.

The kitchen is roomy...
and is open to the great room...
and the dining room.



The top appliance is a convection / microwave...
and the bottom is the full oven.


I love the large central burner of this 5 burner stove.


It has a large fridge area.

My mother will be buying a brushed stainless steel fridge to go here.


Just off the kitchen is the large walk in pantry.



The view of the great room from the kitchen.


And...
the view of the dining room from the kitchen.


The view of the great room and of the covered backyard patio from the dining room.


I especially love the large picture windows everywhere.

There are mountain views from each room.

This is the realtor in the great room.



The gas fireplace on the end of the great room.


The bottom windows open to allow fresh air in...
and with some of the other windows open on the other side of the house...
the whole house is freshened...
which is especially nice at night time.


This is the washroom.

It is large and roomy.

It can accommodate the largest of the washers and dryers with ease.


My elder sister at the entry door.

I love how the windows light up the entry way.


This is the master bedroom.


Master bedroom.

Especially in the winter...
when the mountains are covered in snow...
the views are spectacular. 


A view of the master bathroom.







One of the other bedrooms...


and its bathroom.


The last bedroom...



and its bathroom.


Both of these bedrooms have mountain views.



-----------------------




We then walked to my elder sister's house which is still under construction.


Theirs is a 3 bedroom / 3 full bathroom / 3 car garage... with a full den
 (or another bedroom if they wish).



They had also opted for an outdoor fireplace on the backyard covered patio.


This is the other fireplace...
in the great room.


There is also a covered front patio upstairs...
where two bedrooms and a bathroom are.


Their house should be finished in January.

They are very much looking forwards to moving in their home in Reno.

My elder sister bought herself a pedal kayak to explore 
the many nearby lakes.

Her husband is officially retiring in a few days.

He is looking forwards to pursuing his hobbies as well.


---------------

My younger sister's new house will also be finished in January.

It is more similar to my mother's new rental house.

I will be helping her with her backyard...
after winter.


-------------


My mother is very happy that all of her children will be nearby.

We are planning many family gatherings at each other's homes...in rotation.


We are also looking forwards to exploring 
the great natural beauty of the many places which are just a short drive away.


And...
as the great outdoors are just at our doorstep...
we may...at anytime...just on the spur of the moment...
decide to visit one of the many lakes...
or go into the solitude of the Sierra Nevadas...
and arrive at any one of them in about half an hour to an hour...
for just the price of gas.


















2 comments:

  1. I must have missed this when you first posted it. Such a beautiful house! I love the openness of it. And the great views.

    Your elder sister's house is nice as well, and I'm sure they will love the area with so many beautiful places to enjoy. And it will be especially nice for your mother when all of her children are nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my elder sister is quite excited about moving here. She is looking forwards to the natural unspoiled and uncrowded conditions around here. She is also looking forwards to her new house. She has many plans to fully enjoy everything in and around Reno.

    ReplyDelete