Sunday, November 24, 2019

Kenji's Obstacle Course / My Mother's First Swim



Song:  Autumn Full Album

Artist:  George Winston



This morning...
I picked up my mom early from my elder sister's house
so I could take pick pictures of her first swim in my sister's endless pool.


My sister had set up her dog's (Kenji) obstacle course.










She had him go through twice
as we had to wait for my mother to get into her bathing suit.


My sister readied the endless pool.


It has a remote controlled motorized insulated cover.


Since it is getting colder...
my sister keeps the pool at 90 degrees F at all times.




My mother liked the temperature.


She first tried the motorized underwater treadmill...
with a low current flowing against her.





Then she had my mother try to swim/walk against the light current
(It has a multi variable current flow).

















My mother loves my sister's endless pool.



On the far end there are three water jet massagers.









"Why don't you get in?"







In the next article...
my mother will enjoy more water exercises...
and my sister will grill up some steaks for lunch.

2 comments: