Thursday, November 14, 2019

My Elder Sister Gets Her Endless Pool / Night BBQ


Song:  Strange Town

Artist:  Jamie Dupuis


As my mother is at my younger sister's house...
my elder sister had me over to see her endless pool...
and to have a BBQ supper.




It was installed a few days ago.


Then it took a few hours to fill by garden hose.





The pool is full insulated and heated.

My sister keeps it at 85 Degrees F.


I took these on this night.

The pool is fully lit inside by LEDs.


The speed of the water flow is fully variable.


It also has a treadmill...
and a rower on the other side.

My mother will like using this pool also.



The flow on high could only be used by Olympic speed swimmers.

No regular person could fight such a mighty current...
but, again, it is fully variable so even the weakest of swimmers 
may have just the amount of water current to fight against.





The retractible top is fully motorized.




The fully insulated top keeps the heat in...
and debris out.




My sister then started the BBQ.




Their pantry is fully stocked with many BBQ sauces.



Her husband, James, set up the TV so we could view it while eating.





Their BBQ grill cooked everything so quickly.




I ate three such burgers.




 My sister and her husband are very happy living life in retirement.

They are looking forwards to the snows...
which should be coming any day now.

They could still enjoy their outdoor patio while it is snowing.

We also plan on going to the mountains to capture many more
photos of the landscape in Winter.





2 comments:

  1. Very interesting to see the endless pool. Has anyone tried using it yet? Wondering how long it takes to get used to, and to be able to find the right pace.

    Just love the whole outdoor area and setup. So conducive for spending a lot of time outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if my sister had used it at that time, but I am sure she has by now. She planned to use it on a daily basis. Yes, my sister and her husband know that retirement is truly a time to enjoy themselves. They love the outdoors,and spending time in their backyard. They will get much enjoyment out of it, no matter the season.

    ReplyDelete