Thursday, December 5, 2019

New Snow / We Are Now A 5 Generational Family


Song:  The Paris Match (Tracy Thorn Version)

Group:  The Style Council

(This is the perfect slow dance song)





The steps of Bandi in new snow.

At first she didn't know what it was.










Bandi loves the snow now.  She will lie down and relax in it.
She has a double coat with the inner layer of fur trapping air...
which makes her well insulated.

She is a golden lab.

Hana will go out for a while...
then she will come back inside.


The first two generations
(The Old Guard)

My mother will be 81 in a couple of months.

I will be 60 yrs. old in a few days
(Me with the mountain man beard...
and yes, a beard really does keep my face and neck warm in cold weather...
and no...I am not drunk.  
The picture was taken just after I had blinked.
My eyes were just opening again.  
Picture taken by iPhone sitting on a counter on a timer).

Just in case you were wondering...
yes, although I am half Japanese...
on the outside...
I manifested the British / Germanic / Nordic bloodlines of my father.



My elder sister and her husband on the ends of this photo.

My younger sister's son's daughter...
just had a daughter.

My younger sister wanted us to take a snapshot on the day of her birth
so she will be able to see what we looked like at that time...
when she gets old enough.

My mother is now a great great grandmother.





2 comments:

  1. 5 generations?! Wow, that is pretty rare. Congratulations! You'll have to get a picture with all five generations one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the only way that will happen is we photo stitch all of the pics. The fourth and fifth generation lives on the East Coast. :)

    ReplyDelete