Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Copyright Celebration


Song:  After The Fall

Group:  Two Steps From Hell



Earlier today...
I submitted my trilogy for a copyright.

It may take several weeks before I receive the copyright...
but in the meantime...
I will start designing the cover...
as well as writing the back cover.

Anyway...
my elder sister had a BBQ to celebrate.



I started out with this latte and biscotti.


My mother enjoyed the TV while my sister tended the grill.









There is still snow on the mountains.






I ate my fill...
so much so...
 that I started to get sleepy.


My sister showed me some sprout seed packets she just received.


Just before leaving for the night...
James and their dog...Kenji.


As I was taking my mother back home...
it looked as if a nice sunset were forming...
so, I just drove to the end of the street and took these photos.







It was a little chilly out...
so my mother just enjoyed the sunset from inside the car.







My mother is relaxing at home now...
and I will just relax the rest of this night.

I feel so good now.

I just have a few things to do once I get the copyright...
and I will be publishing the trilogy I had been working on for the past six or so months.


It is tentatively titled...

'The Kuma Trilogy'


I will be publishing it on Amazon under my real name...

James Toller






















2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the arduous proofreading and being able to submit your trilogy for a copyright!

    More great steaks! I'm jealous. And hungry. :)

    Looks like it's becoming a nice time of year out there... snow in the mountains but seems like it is starting to warm up. And still have the nice sunsets, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have a cover design in mind. I will be using one of my earlier photos with super imposed designs on it. I first must learn how to manipulate photos first. I will have to give much thought to the back cover as it will be so important an item to the initial decision to get the book (I am going to try to publish it as a one book trilogy). It is snowing again right now. I love snow.

      Delete