Monday, June 1, 2020

Publishing Celebration



Song:  Harvest Moon (Cover)
Original Song:  Neil Young

Performing Artists:  Foxes and Fossils




In celebration of my book (The Kuma Trilogy) being published on Amazon
around the world...
my elder sister had a BBQ.




My elder sister and her husband are growing their own strawberries at home.


My elder sister putting on the chicken...
and hot links.




There was plenty of leftovers for all.











After supper...
we just went down the street to take some photos of the sunset.
















I am currently practicing the musical pieces I had composed for the trilogy
(eight songs in total).

I will publish the sheet music shortly on my blog which will be updated 
with the latest information on my writing and musical projects.



I will do a stand alone version on the Bass Flute...
and one version with my elder sister and her husband accompanying me
(Keyboard / Bass).

We still have to practice them...
record them...
and then put them on YouTube...
as well as to shoot some videos of us playing on scene at Lake Tahoe...
and later...
at some other locations.

This may take a while.

Once I am done...
I will start on a new book.



2 comments:

  1. What a great celebratory meal! Everything looks delicious!

    That's an interesting planter for the strawberries. Is it specifically for strawberries? Will the plants survive the winter in that or will they need to be moved?

    Cool that not only did you publish a novel, you are making it a whole multimedia production!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister is going to get a small greenhouse. She wants to raise all of her major vegetable needs.

    My days are full of busy happiness. I just love what I am doing. The musical portion is going to be hard to coordinate, but I know for sure I will be recording soon. I just cannot promise on the quality though. Actually, I will be asking others on YouTube to do my compositions justice with their own instruments. Although the songs are simple, they will require emotional input to evoke the emotions of the portions of the story they play a part of.

    ReplyDelete