Wednesday, June 2, 2021

A Bar-B-Q For My Mother

 


Song: Time

Group:  Pink Floyd




A few days ago...
my elder sister had a bar-b-q for my mother at her house.

She has a great bar-b-q.  It cooks quickly and then self cleans.






Bandi enjoyed the new atmosphere...
but when we were inside eating...
she kept looking through the windows at all the food.


The chicken was especially delicious.

My sister used a rub from the best bar-b-q restaurant in town.





As we were eating...
my sister put on the Pink Floyd Pulse concert on TV.




 

My mother likes it when we gather all together for meals.

Although she is losing many of her memories...

we will just continue making more magical ones for her to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, you made me hungry! The chicken looks yummy!

    So nice that you are able to have these great get togethers as a family. Looks like your mother really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken was very delicious. Even cold as leftovers, it was still so good. Yes, we plan to have many more family get togethers.

      Delete