Tuesday, June 15, 2021

An Old Druid

 


Song:  Kashmir (Led Zeppelin Cover)

Group:  Legacy



My elder sister made this winter robe for me.

One of her hobbies is sewing...
and she has already made my mother a bunch of clothing.

This is a full length...
double walled and fully insulated very warm robe.


I look like an ancient druid.


I will wear this even in windy and snowy conditions...
and it will keep me plenty warm.


I come in peace...brother.  :)


I will wear this during the colder winter months as I sit outside looking at the snow.

I simply could not find a long and warm enough robe...
so, my sister made me one.

She will make my mother a similar one so we can sit outside and enjoy the snow together.


My sister put the same insignia of which I have a pendant.

I had gotten it to celebrate the completion of my first trilogy.

My inner beast is a good white tiger...
which is in combat with the bad side...
the dragon.







3 comments:

  1. Love this! It has a wise Obi Wan Kenobi or old Luke Skywalker look and matches you very well. Kudos to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this robe. It is so warm that it will be perfect for sitting outside in winter. When my sister makes my mother's robe, I will take pictures of that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Yuji. Kudos accepted. When he was a little kid, the seams of his T-shirt used to irritate him, so he would sometimes turn them inside out. At his request I made the robe with French seams to avoid that problem.

    ReplyDelete