Friday, February 16, 2018

My Mother's Eldest Daughter Visited


Song:  Caribbean Blue

Artist:  Enya



My elder sister and her husband visited my mother last night for one night.

My sister had brought up some business paper work for my mother to sign.

We then went out to eat at my mother's and my favorite steak house...
Texas Roadhouse.


We only had to wait a few minutes for our booth.


Although we each had ordered the Prime Rib...
my sister's husband elected to have the slab of BBQ Ribs 
when we learned that they only had three Prime Ribs left.


My mother and sister had ordered the small Prime Ribs...


while I had gotten the large  :)

Their Prime Ribs are the best.

Each bite is a piece of heaven.


My sister and I are working to ensure my mother's finances are rock solid...
and will provide even more for her on a monthly basis.


Yesterday...
my mother had practiced the piano for the single longest practice session so far...
two hours.

Afterwards...
she just relaxed in her massage chair while I practiced for an additional two hours.

My mother is enjoying the daily schedule I have her on now.

I arrive in mid afternoon...
and I leave near 10 PM.

I will make her supper early...
we will then practice music for 3 - 5 hours...
and I will then have her exercise...
take a hot shower...
I have her relax on her sofa...
and I will then put on a movie for her just before I leave
( I will set the timer on her TV to shut off automatically after a few hours).

My mother really likes the new daily schedule.









2 comments:

  1. Quite a sacrifice for your brother-in-law to give up a prime rib... those looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are simply delicious! He wasn't so hungry anyways. We gave him some of ours...but not too much! :)

    ReplyDelete