Thursday, March 28, 2024

French Dip Sandwich

 


Song:  Prelude (FF III) (Cover)

Performing Artist /Arranger:  Jonathan Morris



My younger sister made French Dip Sandwiches for my mother 

and I to eat on this night.


I know that people who live in big cities

can get these easily.


However, they are relatively rare...

with any degree of quality...

outside of those cities.


As I am more country...

I have only had them a few times in my life.


Just last week...

I went to a local eatery and ordered a french dip sandwich.

My mouth was sent into an overdrive of succulent sensations with each bite.


I had told my younger sister of my experience there.

She then decided that she would try to make them at my mother's.


Her meat juice


dipping sauce was even better than the one at the restaurant.


When orchestras play with each bite...

that is when you know you have a winner.


My younger sister's sandwiches were so good.


Here is the recipe:



























Before each bite...
you simply dip the whole end of the sandwich into the meat sauce.

It thoroughly moistens the bread and meat...
and it is this that sends the flavor explosion throughout your mouth.

The result was excellent...

a mouth watering delight in every bite.



My younger sister also made a greek yoghurt blueberry and strawberry parfait for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, that does look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so tasty...I two sandwiches for the following three meals. They were so good.

    ReplyDelete