Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Mother At Her Piano Lesson / Eating Out


Song:  Serenade

Composer:  Schubert



Every week...
I take my mother to her piano lessons.

Her teacher lives just five minutes away...
and she teaches at her house.


After her once a week lesson...
we go out to eat.


We had chosen a Mediterranean restaurant for this weeks feast.


My mother liked the Persian tea.


We also shared an appetizer of cilantro - jalepeno hummus on Nan.


Our salads then arrived.


My mother had the beef kabab.


I had the Kabab Koobideh.

We had eaten our fill.



I think next week we will go for Prime Rib.













2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice restaurant. I'm sure your mother enjoys going out to different places and eating a variety of nice meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother loves going out to eat. She becomes like a child whenever we go out anywhere. She gets all happy. :)

    ReplyDelete