Wednesday, August 7, 2019

A Good Burger / Lake Tahoe Lookout Point


Song:  If You Leave Me Now (cover)

Group:  Leonid And Friends



My mother and I stopped by this burger restaurant for supper 
before picking up my elder sister and her husband 
for some sunset pictures at the Lake Tahoe Lookout point.




I must say...
I just found my new favorite burger place.

Wow...
I really enjoyed their BBQ burger.

My mother had the cheese burger.



My only complaint is that the burgers are only 1/3 of a pound.

I ordered another one.

I love the way they toast the buns and the burger is juicy and delicious.


It was a short drive to the lookout point.




My elder sister's husband (James) with his new Sigma 70 - 600 mm lens 
on his Nikon Z7.
































Another nice outing for my mother.

In the morning...
we shall go to the lookout point just seconds down the road from her home...
for the sunrise.

I am hoping for a beautiful display of morning colors.




3 comments:

  1. That is a very delicious looking burger!

    Woah, now that is one super sized telephoto lens! You've got to be a weight lifter to hold it steady.

    So great that you guys are taking your mother out to enjoy good food and good sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she enjoys going out to see the sunsets. I am going to soon take her to where I will attempt to shoot video at Stampede Reservoir. I will soon attempt to make a music video short of my latest composition called - Sunset. I must practice it a lot...and then I will record it at home and superimpose it on a video of me playing during a sunset at Stampede Reservoir. I have to learn about how to put a video together first though. My family likes my composition. It has a far Eastern feel to it. I hope to put it together soon. I must also learn how to use my home recording studio also. I have yet to try it out. Later, I will have to save for a flute mic. so I may make actual recordings on site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that will be nice. I look forward to seeing your music video!

      Delete