Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Sushi For My Mother / Shooting For My Sister And Her Husband




Song:  I'm A Man

Cover of Chicago's Version:  Leonid And Friends



A few days ago...
I, my mother, and my elder sister ...
went to our favorite sushi place.






We ate our fill...
and my mother really enjoyed herself.


Just this past evening...
I drove my elder sister and her husband to my favorite spot to go shooting.

They had taken along a few of their guns to shoot.


We just set up a target...
and the shooting began.


My sister fired her Kimber 9mm semiauto. 







Her husband took along two handguns, and a carbine.

This was his revolver...
a Taurus Judge.

It chambers 410 shot shells...
or long 45s.










Her husband then brought out his 45 caliber carbine.




After a while...
it finally got too dark to see the target...
and we returned.

I left my guns at home...
as I shot mostly with my Canon...
camera  :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you could go out for some good sushi. In Illinois, indoor dining is still not permitted.

    Nice open areas for shooting practice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my mother had missed eating sushi. She was very happy being able to go there once again.

      It is always good to be able to just drive a short distance to enjoy some enjoyable pastimes.

      Delete