Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Snow Robe For My Mom

 


Song:  Pretty World

Group:  Brazil 66




My elder sister completed my mother's winter robe some time ago.

We had fresh snow last night...
so, I wanted to get some pictures of my mom wearing it.

I believe the Kanji on my mother's robe means...Love.

That is what my sister told me.

I once knew Hiragana and Katakana from long ago...
I don't any longer.

As a matter of fact...
since I haven't used Japanese for over 35 years...
I have forgotten almost everything I had learned
(I had not only taken Japanese in college...
I lived and worked in Osaka, Japan for almost a year).


My mother loves the warmth of her robe.

My sister made it from the same material and in a similar way as she did for mine.




We will wear them as we sit outside once the snow melts off of the chairs.


The snow was part of a storm with high winds.

Normally, the snow would just drift downwards...
however, the snow blew everywhere with this storm.







2 comments: