Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Mexican Food Made Easy

 


Song:  The Passage Of Time

Artist:  Ben Vencil (Chords of Orion)




This morning was nice...
and then another storm is supposed to move in sometime soon.


I went food shopping this morning.

I decided we would have Fajitas tonight.

I picked up these portioned veggies to fire roast to go with the meal.


The beef is fully seasoned and cooked.

Just four minutes in the microwave and it is ready to go.




I bought larger flour tortillas...


a good medium heat salsa to top the fajitas...


and we also had left over cheese to also top the fajitas.


I fire roasted two batches of veggies.




My elder sister heated the meat.





My mother loves fire roasted veggies...
especially the mushrooms.





I put together my mother's fajita.






I then cut it into four sections to make it easier to eat for her.







My mother ended up eating three out of the four sections.


Afterwards...
I made two fajitas for me to eat.

Sometimes I just crave Mexican food.

This made making it but a few minute process.


My mother enjoyed her meal...
and in the morning...
so long as a severe storm doesn't move in...
my younger sister will make another country Americana dish...
SOS.

I will detail it on the morrow.



2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your mother enjoying the meal. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She enjoys the great variety of food we feed her. Her appetite has been steadily increasing.

    ReplyDelete