Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Egg, Spam, and Cheese Breakfast Tacos

 


Song:  Willow's Song

Artist:  Aythis



The other morning...
my elder sister made scrambled eggs and grilled spam.

I took out some flour tortillas, salsa cheese, and hot sauce and turned them into 
breakfast tacos.







In hind sight...
in the future, I will buy the much larger tortillas.

I would have liked to have added shredded lettuce and diced onions as well.


My mother is eating well these days.





I made my elder sister and mother these.


I got greedy and tried to stuff much more into one tortilla.


I ended up having to double the tortillas as it started to break open from 

too much of the ingredients being used.




I warmed up an orange roll for my mother to enjoy for dessert.



2 comments:

  1. Mmm, looks good. I often make bacon and eggs for breakfast on weekends but I think I'll try this to mix it up from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verde makes all the difference. Make sure to get one step up in heat as the eggs mask much of the spiciness.

    ReplyDelete