Friday, September 9, 2016

Quick And Easy Italian - Tortelloni And Pesto



Song:  Oltremare

Artist:  Ludovico Einaudi


As I cook every night for my mother...
I shop for quick and easy, but nutritious, meals.

With so many foods being mostly prepared...
having delicious and nutritious meals is very easy.



One of our favorite salads is this one.

It is just enough for my mother and I to finish off before we eat supper.


It comes with some dried fruit and nuts...
as well as dressing.






The salad is quite large...
and it is in the large quantity which makes it especially healthful.


To make the Tortelloni...
it just takes 10 to 15 minutes in boiling water (8 to 10 min at sea level - 15 min for our altitude)...
(I also add about 3 Tbs of Olive Oil).



We usually eat jalapeƱo and cheese focaccia with all Italian dishes.










There are whole lines of Tortellinos and Raviolis with differing stuffings
readily available at any grocery store.

Last night...
I made spicy Italian sausage spaghetti.

Tomorrow night...
I will make lasagna.

We are on an Italian kick right now  :)

-----------

Again...
before each supper...
we always have a very large salad.

Anyone wishing to lose fat sensibly...
just by eating a large salad before eating supper...
you will steadily lose weight in the form of body fat...
besides greatly increasing the nutrients and fiber necessary for good health.


With the ease of almost ready made meals directly from the grocery store...
eating healthfully has never been so quick and easy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment