Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My Elder Sister Visits My Mother


Song:  Crossing The Sweetwater

Artists:  Jeannine Geockeritz (Flute) / Tamara Oswald (Harp)


My elder sister is visiting my mother for a week while my family and I
are away attending various functions in Las Vegas and Southern California.


My mother is glad to spend time with her eldest daughter.

We had eaten at a Korean Restaurant earlier...
but my mother likes to eat often...
so, she made rice balls to eat while they watched a show on TV.


Hana is always comfortable at home.
She likes laying her head on one of the pillows on the sofa.


My elder sister relaxed some in my mother's relaxation room.


I then showed her the deep freeze in one of my mother's garages.

She has plenty of food to pick from...
 so she may cook my mother's favorite dishes.


I also loaded my mother's blog on my mother's computer in her office...
so my sister may use the recipes I have in this blog.



My mother and my elder sister settled in for the night in front of the TV
and started the drama series 'Marco Polo'. 


I left them to watch their drama...
at about 1 AM.

All in our family loves to stay up late...
so, I am sure they will be watching until the wee hours of the morning.

Later today...
I will be taking my sister to show her where I shop for my mother...
and I will stock up on fruits and vegetables...
juices, rotisserie chicken and turkey...
and I will then make my sister cioppino for supper.

She wanted me to show her how to make it for my mother.

My sister will also love the salad I usually prepare for my mother.

My mother is sure to enjoy her time with her eldest daughter...
both love Korean Dramas.  :)












2 comments:

  1. Nice that your sister can stay with your mother while you are away. Looks like you have them all set up, and I'm sure your mother will be in good hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are looking forward to spending some time together. My sister took up her sewing machine so she could make my mother some clothes.

    ReplyDelete