Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Blinds, Appliances, And Pizza


Song:  In My Room

Artists:  The Beach Boys



A couple of weeks ago...
my mother wanted to treat her realtor for recommending
a blinds saleslady.

My mother had gotten 10% off for being recommended by our realtor
(Plus she had gotten an additional 30% off because of
a sale going on).

So, my mother had treated her realtor to Korean BBQ. 




My mother with her realtor after or dinner.

Her realtor had never eaten Korean BBQ before.

She really liked it.


On this night...
the blinds were installed in my mother's new rental property...
and the appliances arrived.

On our way there...
the sun was setting.


I had a contractor seal all of the tiles and the counter tops...
as well as seal the garage with epoxy...
and install 3 ceiling fans.

Today,
all the blinds were installed...
and all of the appliances were delivered and installed.

The backyard landscaping is almost done as well.



The Master Bedroom.




Although my mother no longer needs the walker...
we use it as a portable chair for my mother.






I had ordered these off of Amazon.

They are of a modern styling so as to match the modern look of the house.

They are remote controlled and are multi speed and reversible.








 The property is almost ready to rent out.

My elder sister is having my mother's rental house in California fixed up 
to also rent out.

It is also almost ready.

My elder sister's house was finished last week.

She will also have her tile sealed and her appliances installed soon.

She is having plans drawn up for her landscaping.


After we had finished up at my mother's house...
my younger sister, my mother, and I, went out to a pizza place downtown.


They make great New York style pizza here.



The front area was packed...
so, we ate in the rear area.

My mother is very happy with her new property.

My younger sister's house should be ready for her to move in...
sometime in January.

Everything seems to be going well for all of us.

I will be starting up my mother's weight training once again this week.

Her realtor is also planning on coming over to exercise with my mother once a week.











2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful house! Any family would be happy to rent that place.

    Glad that your mother can start weight training again. And it will be nice to have her realtor come to work out with her once a week. Nice to have a workout companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I am almost ready to place it up for rent. The landscaping was just completed today. And..I hope that with a workout partner...my mother will stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete