Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bandi's First Sunset From Lookout Point


Song:  Clocks

Group:  Coldplay


Today was Bandi's first time to go outside my mother's backyard.

I took everyone (my mother / Hana / Kaida (my younger sister's dog)...
and Bandi...
to lookout point for the sunset.

As it is just seconds from my mother's house...
the fact that it took a while to get the leashes on 
and to keep them from tangling up with one another...
still left us plenty of time.


We first faced East as the clouds turn colors there first.



I thought the clouds here looked like some mythical creature.



Bandi thought the sticks on the ground were the most interesting things going on there.


A nice little rainbow.


We then turned around our chairs to face West to see the near sunset.






I think Bandi needs leash training.  

She kept getting tangled up in the leash.

A few walks should cure that though.

I will get a leader leash so she will hook up to Hana's...
and I will also get a harness for Bandi for walks.






2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the dogs were really excited to go out beyond the yard. Puppies are always very curious and naturally mischievous.

    My wife often uses a slip leash as she feels it gives her more control over the dog than a harness, as a harness tends to allow a strong dog to pull you in the direction they want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point taken. I will do the same. Bandi will eventually become quite strong. My main fear was of her slipping her collar, but a slip collar will prevent this from happening.

    ReplyDelete