Saturday, June 29, 2019

A "Vested" Hana At Lookout Point


Song:  The Girl From Ipanema

Artist:  Calikokat



We again went out to lookout point for the sunset.

The air is fresh and a cool breeze blows...
but it is not cold.

Yet...
my mother insists on dressing up like an Eskimo.

Worse...
she insists that her dog...Hana...also have a vest on.

She took off one of her vests and put it on Hana.





Then my mother zipped the vest up.






Poor Hana.

She then just lay down on the ground.

She was still grateful for the sights, sounds, and smells of lookout point.


It was another nice lavender sunset.



I especially liked this veil cloud.


Tomorrow...
I will take my mother to my elder sister's house so they can do the 
Farmer's Walk together.


Each day...
I look out at the sky to see if there are any interesting clouds.

If so...
I take my mother out to see, either the sunset or sunrise...
or both, if the clouds are interesting.











2 comments:

  1. Poor Hana. But she seemed to be patient and tolerated the vest. :)

    Love lookout point... so great to have a spot like that to relax and enjoy the views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother always gets excited when I announce there are clouds in the sky. She loves just sitting out there and enjoying the views. Hana loves it also, except at sunrise. She would rather sleep.

    ReplyDelete