Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Cold Supper...By Design


Song:  Nocturno

Composer:  Chopin


After a night of marination...
the Beef Tataki was ready
(for the recipe...look at the previous article).


On this night...
we tried a new Kimchi.

This one was mostly Korean radish...
and...
this already had plenty of ground spicy red pepper mixed in.


It went perfectly with this dish.


I took the Beef Tataki out of the fridge.


 We had left over shishito in the fridge...


and the meal was complete.

Everything tastes excellent cold
(the rice at room temperature - day old rice).

The above was my mother's plate...
and below is a photo of mine.



After we had finished our meal...
we still had plenty left over to go back in the fridge.

My mother can just eat it for lunch at a later time.

It will last for many days in the fridge.


---------

Today...
I picked my mother up at around 5 PM...
and we went to Donner Lake for a spectacular short trip...
and dinner afterwards.

In my next article...
I will include photos of our short mountain lake excursion.














No comments:

Post a Comment