Saturday, September 9, 2017

My Mother Feeding The Ducks


Song and Artist Unknown



As we had liked the duck pond on the previous night...
we had prepared some items for this night's duck feeding fest.

I had bought the cereals for when we decide to go back on short notice...
and we won't have time to pop corn.

Besides, we had found that the ducks really like the bread more so than the popcorn.

I am sure they will really like the crackers also.



We used my mother's hot air corn popper.



My mother loves popcorn.

I had bought extra as we like to watch dramas and eat popcorn.




My mother kept eating the popcorn :)



We took this bag full of popcorn...
and the bread.


In a short time...
ducks had come from across the pond to feed.


I had my mother throw the bread...
while I threw the popcorn...by the fistful.  







This goose was funny.


He had gone behind my mother and kept tugging on her jacket...
trying to get her attention because he favored the bread over the popcorn.

I ended up feeding him some bread.



We finished up the bread, however, we still had some popcorn left over.

As soon as my mother stopped throwing bread...
the majority of the ducks swam off.



After feeding the ducks...
we sat and relaxed for a while.


We then drove a little ways to an all you can eat sushi place for supper.


We got a primo parking space.


We ate our fill of delicious sushi.

I then took my mother home.

As I was tired...
I then came home.

We will, every so often, go back to feed the ducks.

It was a nice outing for my mother.

She had really enjoyed our day together.











2 comments:

  1. I chuckled when I saw the first photo with the four jars of unpopped popcorn, thinking that it would last you a very long time. Then I laughed out loud when I saw all the corn you popped for the ducks... they had a feast! You really attracted a big crowd! What a nice outing capped off with a nice dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a good time. We are going to eat much of the leftover popcorn tonight while watching TV.
    I had also gone shopping earlier today for my mother. They had delicious white peaches there. They are far superior to the standard ones. These white peaches are crisp, juicy, and flavorful. Tonight, we will be feasting on somen, fruits, and then on popcorn.

    ReplyDelete