Friday, September 8, 2017

Supper At Zozo's


Song:  Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera

Artist:  Peppino Gagliardi


For this night's supper...
my mother's realtor and I had arranged to have supper
with her and her parents.

I thought it would be good for my mother to meet some people her age.

We had set up for us to meet at this restaurant in town.



My mother and I had ordered the Chicken Parmesan (It was a huge portion).

My mother's realtor is on the right...
and her parents are next to her.


My mother had a very good time.
The meal was also very good...
and they gave plenty of food.


Her father and I had gotten along right away.
He was very friendly.


Her mother was very nice.
She has a very sweet demeanor and personality.


This is my mother's realtor...Cindy Brenner of Krch Realty.

My mother had used her to buy 3 houses here in Reno.

She is a very hard worker.
She had treated my mother well, and she coordinated with us very well.

She had made the buying process quite painless.
Everything went well for my mother when she bought her properties
here in Reno, a couple of years ago.


Her father practices magic...
and he does volunteer magic shows at a retirement facility.

He had done some magic tricks for us at the table.

He was a lot of fun.


After our supper...
the father told us of a lake nearby.

I had never been to it before.

So...
on the way home...
my mother and I had stopped by.



As soon as we arrived...
ducks started swimming towards us.

I felt bad...
as they had thought we were there to feed them.


I decided to take my mother back on the morrow.

We will take some bread and crackers...
and perhaps, some popcorn.

We will then feed them for a while.

My mother is happy that we will be going back tomorrow.
She loves animals.


So...
you can guess what my next article will be  :)





2 comments:

  1. Nice to introduce your mother to some folks her age. Looks like it was a pleasant evening... those were huge portions of chicken parmesan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she enjoyed our evening out very much. My mother finished off the leftovers with great delight.

    ReplyDelete