Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Supper / Lavender Sunset / Popcorn Sunrise


Song:  Nostalgia

Artist:  Unknown




Hana and Bandi at home on the sofa.


My elder sister invited my younger sister, mother, and me...
to a supper at her house.


A few days later...
I took my mother to near my elder sister's house to watch a sunset.

I picked up my elder sister and we drove just down the street to view  it,

Her husband would meet us there a little later.

He just walked.







My elder sister's husband met us there.



We then departed...
and I then took my mother home and we had supper.


The following morning...
I caught the sunrise at the lookout point just down the street from home.

The clouds looked like popcorn in the sky.













The clouds overhead took on a brilliant orange.















It was a nice peaceful sunrise.

I could only hear birds in the distance.











4 comments:

  1. Wow Mary looks so much younger! The skies are so beautiful in Reno. Even just an average sunset is worth waiting for and watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many places of great serenity and beauty everywhere near Reno. To find that most places are devoid of people...is a plus. However, I am constantly dumbfounded by the lack of attention the great natural beauty all around Reno gets. People spend too much time in their houses...or being entertained by what is online. Great for me though. I usually have these places all to myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, the clouds did look like popcorn! Loved the bright orange sky... and then the lavender colored sky was so ominously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing clouds in the sky upon waking. It always means an interesting sunset and sunrise. I actually dislike perfectly clear blue skies. To me, it just signals a boring sunset or sunrise.

    ReplyDelete