Sunday, June 30, 2019

Just Another Sunrise For My Mother


Song:  Simple And Sweet

Artist: Hilary Stagg


If you enjoy the various sunrises and sunsets...
I made another blog just for the clouds
which my wife and I have taken pictures of for years.


I just included some of the best shots there.

As my mother and I are usually up all night...
we may catch the best sunrises and sunsets from lookout point...
just down the street from where she lives.

------------

My mother ate well last night.

I made one of her favorite meals...
Butter Sautéed Salmon...
rice...
and Fire Roasted Ponzu Peppers...
and one bottle of Blue Moon White Belgian Beer  :)

She stuffed herself...
so...
she was in a particularly good mood this morning.



My mother also greatly enjoys looking at the city lights.

We arrived in plenty of time...
so, I set up our chairs and we sat and looked at the city lights until
the sky started turning colors as the sun rose.











I wanted to show how almost the whole sky started turning colors...
even behind us.





My mom had a good time watching the sun rise.

It is one of our hobbies.

Lookout point is but seconds away from her home.

The simple pleasures in life are often the best...
and they are free.












2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, another nice sunrise. And so cool to see the city lights from up there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother always loves looking at the city lights. It is one of the reasons she loves seeing the sunrise...it is the before views that she also enjoys.

    ReplyDelete