Friday, November 13, 2015

Triple Play: Easy Sequential Cooking - III


Song:  Let It Go (Vivaldi's Winter)

Group:  The Piano Guys



On the next day...
I had left home early to go to my mother's house (a few minutes away)
(I took this picture from our driveway as I was leaving).


As it had snowed the night before...
I wanted to see the effects on her neighborhood.


This is just a few houses down from my mother's house
(this is where we will walk Hana in Spring and Summer).


I took this picture of one of her neighbor's house.

I can not believe they had left out their cars all night.
They also have a 3 car garage!

I only do this when I visit my mother's house 
for the few hours I am there in the evening.


I sometimes arrive earlier in the day if we have to take care 
of some sort of business.


These are the leftover spaghetti noodles from the previous night.

As I had earlier said...
the meat sauce will be used over bread at a later time
(I know...that makes it a quadruple play...
but it wouldn't fit the sports metaphor...
would it  :)


This makes for an absolutely delicious meal.


You merely reheat the previously made spaghetti noodles in the microwave for 1 minute.


Add the packets over the reheated noodles...



and you have a one minute meal...
the last of the triple play.

In my next article...
I will show a very quick and easy meal my mother and I had last night...
one which I had learned from a roommate in my rooming house while I was at university...
the 10 minute meal for two (or one hungry university student :)...
'Eggs in a Basket'.








No comments:

Post a Comment