Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Mother Working Out At The Club House


Song:  Primavera

Artist:  Ludovico Einaudi



Last night...
I set up my mother's weight sets in one of her extra bedrooms.

I will train her at home with weights...and with our night walks.



This is the home office set up in her study.

I am presently going over and filing her bills and contracts.


Today...
I took my mother to the neighborhood club house.

I wanted her to try out some of the exercise equipment.

First...
we went to the upstairs indoor walking track.

The outside views are from the indoor track.






There are nice views all around the outside of the track.


On the inside of the track...
you have views of the indoor pool and the exercise area from above.



After a few laps...
I had my mother go to the exercise room to try out some of the equipment.


My mother tried out the elliptical machine.


She then tried out the horizontal bike machine.


At first...
my mother got confused as to how to use the rowing machine.

I told her to use the same motions as one would in rowing a boat...
to which she replied, "I have never rowed a boat."  :)

Within a few seconds...
she got the hang of it.



She then tried out the hand bike machine.






She then moved on to the treadmill.


There were many other machines including various ones for weight training...
but we decided to call it a night.


We then went out to the rear patio and cooled off for a few minutes.

There was a new snow storm moving in over the mountains...
so the wind was picking up.



My mother was getting cold...


so we went inside where she warmed herself in front of the fireplace.



They always have free coffee for everyone...so...
we each got a cup...


and then sat down in front of the TV and just relaxed.


A short while later...
Santa and one of his elves showed up.


My mother was a little embarrassed to be posing for a picture with Santa  :)

-------

In the next article...
I will post some pictures of the two new houses my mother had just purchased.

There is still some work to be done before the houses are ready to rent out...
but I will be meeting with the electrician, landscaper, and the handyman.

My mother will be making some modifications to the houses...
and she had to pick out the plants for the backyards.

Actually...
I had picked them out (she approved them)...
and I will meet with the landscaper so he may get the plans approved.

For each house in the backyards...
besides pavers and rock...
there will be a dwarf Autumn Blaze Maple, two Burning Bushes...
and many dwarf Mugo Pines.

The backyards will be very beautiful in Autumn.







No comments:

Post a Comment