Friday, September 6, 2019

Dual Farmer's Walk



Song:  Autumn Leaves

Artist:  Yenne Lee



My mother has her own Trap Bar.

During the warmer months...
she will use it for the Farmer's Walk.

Once the temperature gets too cold...
she will use it indoors, at home, to just weight train with it.


I am building up my mother's usage of the Farmer's walk.

She will steadily increase the distance walked...
and then more weight will be used.

My elder sister is now going the whole distance out...resting...and the whole way back.

Since she added weight to the bar...
she will also steadily increase the distance walked...
and then she will add more weight.






My mother went farther than ever before...before resting.






My mother rested until my elder sister went back.



My mother is attempting to stay ahead of my sister.



Nope...
my elder sister passed around the corner  :)


My elder sister's Trap Bar on the left.

My mother's Trap 
Bar on the right.


Afterwards...
we went inside to see some videos my sister took of a balloon festival they went to 
early this morning.

They had taken lots of photos...
but my sister has yet to download them so they can be shown on the TV.

We will go back to see them once they are downloaded.






My sister will take my mother to the balloon festival next year.















2 comments:

  1. Great to see your mother and sister keeping up with their workouts. Good for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother has to sometimes skip some workouts for various reasons, but, for the most part, I may keep her on a regular schedule. Exercise is so vital to keeping the body and mind as sharp as possible.

    ReplyDelete