Saturday, March 16, 2019

Pork Chops And Spaghetti At My Elder Sister's



Song:  Bolero

Performed By:  Valery Gergiev / London Symphony Orchestra



My elder sister invited the rest of our family over for supper...
pork chops and spaghetti.






In the top oven, my sister was making baked olive oil brussel sprouts.

In the lower oven, she was making toasted garlic bread.


When we arrived...
the supper was ready.



She had also made hominy.




I took some pictures of the backyard view.



They still must have the backyard patio and landscaping put in.


My mother was happy to start supper.




This was my mother's plate...
of which she had finished.




After supper...
I went to their outside covered patio to take some photos of their outdoor fireplace.

It is fitted with different colored LEDs as well as a gas fire on demand.




Once they buy their patio furniture...
they will sometimes watch TV and enjoy the fresh air.







I then took some photos of their indoor fireplace.




A short while later...
we departed for home.

My elder sister helped my mother with her shoes.

My mother always enjoys visiting my elder sister.


For the next week...
my mother will be visiting with my elder sister during the day
while I am asleep, since my younger sister will be gone 
during this time.


My mother is looking forwards to it
as they will play card games...
or she may watch TV or even nap.













2 comments:

  1. Your elder sister's house looks like a great place for the family to gather... very spacious and comfortable. Didn't know about the colorful LED fireplace... very fun! And that outdoor space looks perfect for getting fresh air and hanging out outside.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my mother always enjoys going there. It is but a ten minute drive from her house. My mother’s main enjoyment is watching TV and snacking, so, she is quite happy there. However, she also loves to play card games for hours on end, even though she frequently must be reminded of the rules of the game. :)

    My elder sister and her husband are looking forward to enjoying their backyard porch when the weather warms. They already have some patio furniture picked out. They will then watch much of their TV outside.

    ReplyDelete