Saturday, May 18, 2019

A Local Adventure: Eclipse Pizza



Song:  Romance De Amor

Unknown Composer

Just last night...
I finally learned this song on the classical guitar Alex had bought for me a couple of weeks ago
(NOT me in the video).

Of course, I play it more slowly and some of my notes are dead on some of the barre chords...
but, I will improve with time and practice.


-------------------


We went out for pizza just a short while ago
(my younger sister, my mother, and I).

It was a very atypical day outside (we average over 300 days a year of blue skies).

It was overcast...
and it was snowing in the mountains.

We decided to try a local pizza restaurant for the adventure of it.





I love stained glass.

It adds so much character to any building.


The pizza was New York style
(my favorite type).





We had fun...
and the pizza was good.

My mom loves going out to try new places to eat every so often.

I like the pleasant surroundings of this place.

I hate loud rowdy places.

Even if the food is excellent...
in loud crowded places...
I simply won't go back.

This was nice.









2 comments:

  1. That pizza looks good! Of course I have to say I like Chicago style the best, but I wouldn't mind a piece of the one you had right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good, but still not the best. I once had a spectacular pizza in New York city. I have been searching for another perfect pizza ever since. The search continues.

    ReplyDelete