Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A Miss-Steak :)


Song:  It Keeps You Runnin'

Group:  The Doobie Brothers





This morning...
I took this picture near 5 AM...
of the Lunar Eclipse.

I had handheld the camera...
so it is a little blurry.



For our weekly after piano practice supper...
we went to our OLD favorite Prime Rib place.

This time we wanted to try the Rib Eye steak.

We started out with a calamari appetizer...
and we both had the tomato and mozzarella salad.



Our Rib Eye steaks arrived.

The cook had over done the Rib Eyes.  :(

Although they were still good...
we will go back to the Texas Roadhouse for our steaks and prime ribs from now on.

Their steaks are always juicy.


However...
when I took my mother home...
Hana had no complaints about the Rib Eye  :)

She had an extra large doggie bag of Rib Eye trimmings...
and some of the over done portions.


Hana had grabbed at one morsel so vigorously...
I had to move my fingers out of the way for the rest of the feeding.

I love spoiling Hana...
and she loves being spoiled  :)


As I have to get up a little early on the morrow...
I left my mother's house early.

She started practicing her piano once again before I left for the night.












2 comments:

  1. Haha, I see that Hana is not picky about her steaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana always loves seeing a doggie bag in our hands when we return. She almost always gets special treats from our eating out days.

    ReplyDelete