Saturday, October 19, 2019

I - Near Hope Valley / Markleeville Fall Colors



Song:  Carino

Artist: Chris Spheeris


My elder sister, her husband and...
 my mother and I, drove just a little over an hour to get to some of the best 
Autumn colors I have seen yet...
and today was overcast...
and it even started to rain.



This was on the Alpine Hwy.

Man...
today was a GOOD DAY.



We stopped at a grove of aspens and other fall color trees...
and walked among them.

































We then stopped along the Hwy and took some more shots.








The next article is of the most photogenically beautiful place for fall colors...
even through it started to rain today.

We are going back to it to follow the river down the canyon.

It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment