Monday, June 24, 2019

Sunset At My Mother's


Song:  Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Cover)

Orchestra:  Mank Ruber Mandolin Orchestra


Just before sunset...
I looked at the sky and thought the clouds would make for a nice sunset.

I took my mother just down the street to my favorite local spot for sunrises and sunsets.

My mother waited outside with me...
until just a few minutes before I took these. 

She wanted to wait in the car  :)

I will order her a foldable seat for future sunrise and sunset adventures.

While this was not a spectacular sunset...
it was nice.

My mother enjoys getting out...
if she may have all the comforts of home  :)











My mom is waiting in the car just in the foreground.

Her house is just up the block from here...
but I didn't want to waste anytime walking as the sunset was already unfolding.












2 comments:

  1. Nice sunset. So nice that there is such a good viewing spot so close to your mother's house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is easily walkable in a coupe of minutes. My mother loves the night time city lights from there. It is our walking point at night.

    ReplyDelete