Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Clouds From Lookout Point



Song:  New Horizons

Group:  The Moody Blues


Today's sunset was nice.

There was a unique cloud formation on the horizon earlier today...
so, I knew we would have an interesting sunset.

I took my mother out with the chairs we got earlier today.

My elder sister met us there in time to catch the sunset.

All of my shots are handheld using my Canon G3X.


We didn't have to wait long.

My mother can now enjoy the sunsets and sunrises...
sitting in comfort in her chair.




My elder sister met us on the lookout point just down the street from my mother's house.



My elder sister getting her camera ready.




































We packed up and left shortly after the colors in the clouds disappeared.


My elder sister's dog...Kenji.


The city of Reno.


Everyday is an adventure here.

I never know how the clouds will be on any particular day.











2 comments:

  1. Those chairs look nice and comfortable. I'm sure your mother was happy to be able to sit in comfort while viewing the sunset. The "waves" of clouds were really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my mother loves sitting in a chair there. We have had some really interesting cloud formations lately. I hate cloudless days. I would much rather have a storm than cloudless days. You sometimes have the most interesting clouds just before and after stormy weather.

    ReplyDelete