Thursday, June 20, 2019

Exploring More Of Lake Tahoe


Song:  Crystal Blue Persuasion

Group:  Tommy James And The Shondells


Yesterday...
I took my mother, elder sister and her husband back to Lake Tahoe
to scout out more areas to photograph sunsets.

Although it was another almost cloudless day...
we still needed to find locations for future shoots.

We stopped at some locations which were not necessarily good for sunsets...
but fun to see during the day or sunrise.


Emerald Bay - Inspiration Point.














Lake Tahoe Lookout

I thought it might be a possibility for a sunset shot...
but the sun set behind the mountains...
so, not a very good place for the sunset most of the time.





The two best places I had found were Sandy Beach...
and the lookout point we had visited last week.

Although there are some spots at South Lake Tahoe...
it is generally crowded and the photo point is hard to get to.


But...
we had a fun day.

Soon, we will be off to another place to explore.

When we scout out places...
I look for possible sunrise and sunset spots...
as well as a good place for Autumn colors...
and, some are good day shot places.

For Autumn colors...
I look for Aspen groves in particular.

We scouted out a spot to mountain bike
and where there are groves of Aspens...
Spooner Lake.












2 comments:

  1. Ah, such beautiful views. I'm sure your mother enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She enjoys going out most of the time. I sometimes have to bribe her with a meal out afterwards though. :)

    ReplyDelete