Thursday, June 6, 2019

My Mother And My Elder Sister On A Neighborhood Walk


Song:  The Hawk and the Eagle

Artist:  John Denver


Just last week, I took my mother to her new property in the same neighborhood
as where my elder sister lives.

It was just a short visit.
I took Hana with us, and upon our arrival...
I had my elder sister join us on a neighborhood walk with her dog.


There is a paved walking path in the neighborhood upon which we did our short walk.


A look back at the neighborhood.
I love that it is surrounded by mountains.


Some other homes along our walk.


The mountain views are just beautiful...
especially since for much of each year, they are covered in snow.





I had Hana.

My elder sister had her dog, Kenji.

Both dogs loved their short walk...
and my mother also enjoyed it...
even though the day was a bit chilly.


------------

Last night I had made Roast Beef for supper.

My mother and I ate our fill and she then watched her favorite 
Japanese programs on her TV.

I am finally starting the books I had always wanted to write.

I will also be composing some music for them...
you know...
for when they make them into a movie  :)





2 comments:

  1. What an awesome place to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so relaxing there. It is also so near so many beautiful places.

      Delete